Monday, July 15, 2013

My Favorite Finn Hudson Performances


When I found out this weekend that Cory Monteith, who played Finn Hudson on Glee, passed away I was completely shocked. He is one of my favorite actors and my absolute favorite character on Glee. I loved the first two seasons of Glee, but stopped watching it regularly over the past two. I've only kept up with it for the Finn/Rachel storyline. I don't think I can watch Glee anymore. I am just heartbroken that this young man (He was only 31!) with so much talent has been taken. Just absolutely heartbreaking. 

Anyways, been reliving some of Cory's performances and wanted to share my favorites. 


10. "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" (Rachel/Finn)



9. "Dammit, Janet" (Rachel/Finn, New Directions)


8. "We've Got Tonight" (Rachel/Finn)


7. "Man in the Mirror" (New Directions)


6. "She's Not There" (Finn, football team)


5. "Jessie's Girl" (Finn)


4. "Marry You" (New Directions)


3. "Faithfully" (Rachel/Finn, New Directions)


2. "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" (Rachel/Finn)


1. "Don't Stop Believing" (Rachel/Finn, New Directions)


No comments:

Post a Comment