Thursday, March 1, 2012

SLEEP!

Well, February was an interesting month....although I didn't achieve my goal of completing the Daniel Fast, I feel like I am eating a little better. I have actually given up meat for Lent and I'm really enjoying it. Who knows...maybe I'll stick with it after Easter! HAH! Not likely...but you never know.

I feel very proud of myself in the fitness department. I have continued to work out 3 times a week and after completing the 5K a month ago, I am beginning to like running! Who knew??? I have been running 2 to 3 miles at a time and it's actually do-able for me. I'm training for a 10K at the end of the month...I'm super nervous but excited!

This month is all about sleep. I DESPERATELY need to work on this. I'm in the bad habit of staying up late watching TV instead of getting a good night's rest. My goal this month is to be in bed by 10:30 on school nights. Perhaps it will be easier to get up in the morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment