Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad




Today is my parents' 34th anniversary.

My parents have always been amazing role models in my life and their marriage is no different. I have been amazed at their relationship and how they have been together so long in a world where divorce is very common. They are not perfect and they are not "happy" all the time...but they deeply love each other and share a strong faith in God.

I feel blessed to have such wonderful parents and such a strong example of a good marriage. It has given me high standards on my future husband. I am thankful for being raised in such a loving home. I am biased but they truly are the best parents ever. :)

Hope you enjoy a couple of fun pictures from their wedding that my mom just put up on facebook. I especially like the last one because of my dad's AWESOME outfit (Sarah, I think Kevin should wear that at your wedding haha!)



No comments:

Post a Comment