I am finding that each discipline is interconnected with the other disciplines so I have may more chances to work on all of them. EXCITING! I was able to do a whole day of not speaking and that was incredibly convicting. I really saw how much I depend on speech to defend myself, complain, whine, gossip....it was actually quite liberating to just sit and listen all day.
I have read the chapter on Submission, my next discipline, and I am very excited about this month. I will definitely be seeking out more times of solitude this month. I look forward to sharing more with you, but I have been sick all weekend so I'm little tired and out of it so I'll be signing off!
Thanks for reading! :)
you changed your blog's color scheme! yay simplicity, solitude and now, submission. Good work so far!
ReplyDeleteFeel better! (I, too, am currently sick. I am even struggling to keep my eyes open :/ silly throat and headache!
love!