My parents and their unconditional love
My brother and his girlfriend, Carrie
My grandparents in heaven
My Granddaddy who is still with us
My aunts and uncles and cousins and their families
Thanksgiving meals with my family
Time off from my job :)
My teammates and co-workers
Having a job I love and being able to support myself
My students
My friends
My roommate Sarah and her dog (my niece) Mattie
Having a home
Being able to apply to grad school
Visiting Oklahoma and safe travel
Books and a love for reading
Sleep (and getting more sleep on vacation)
Prayer and time with God
Braum's milk (oh, how I miss you Braum's)
Movies in 3D :) (Tangled and MegaMind were AWESOME!)
Watching movies with friends
Laughter
Pictures and the memories they capture
My computer and its ability to help me stay connected to others
My health
My mental health :)
My counselor
Support of my friends and family
Being able to worship in my church with fear of persecution
Soldiers and troops protecting our country
My loving church family
My mentor, Brenda
My small group
Reading the Bible
Wow....I am blessed. The more I have studied solitude this month, the more God has shown me the important of balance in growing a more intimate relationship with Him and serving and loving the body of Christ. Both are vital and important.
I am thankful for you all....hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
i am thankful for you. :) and especially the computer and internet that keep us connected. much love
ReplyDelete