Here are my goals this month:
1. Meditate at least once a week on the scriptures I have memorized so far this year. Sarah and I have started memorizing 1-2 verses a month so I want to review them and meditate on them this month. My verses are 2 Timothy 1:7, Romans 8:26, Isaiah 40:31, Psalm 34:1, John 15:5
2. Meditate on God's creation - that's where the camping comes in. :)
3. Start the day with meditation . Once I go back to work, instead of being on the computer so much in the morning, I want to start my day with Bible reading and a short meditation. I'm giving up facebook for Lent so that should HELP a lot! :) The main thing I want to focus on in these meditations is CONFIDENCE. I have been feeling less confident in myself lately and I want to focus myself on my identity in Christ.
4. Meditate on people - pay attention to others and myself. I want to really think about how and why I treat others the way I do.
I'll let you know how it goes at the end of the month and what all I have learned from Foster. As always, thanks for reading!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment