Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another blog? Really, Kim?

I have been wrestling with the idea of doing another blog for a few weeks now and since it is summer vacation and all I figured, why not?

Now first, I thought I should let you know WHY I'm doing this. I already have a blog about teaching, and it was a wonderful outlet for me especially in my difficult first year of teaching. I'm still going to keep it running since I will be taking on solely kindergarten for the first time next year and I will need that outlet again I am sure. :) This year my job has been an amazing escape for me when I have been feeling down emotionally. Honestly I felt less anxious at work then I did at home, which was an odd feeling after my horrible first year experience. Since having a blog during that hard time was so healing for me, I felt like I should have one just about me. Writing has always been a release for me. I doubt I will have anything interesting to say, but for those few of you who actually may read this... enjoy.

Here is what I hope to share on here: everything.

Hah. Ok, that's a bit broad. But honestly I do want to just talk and analyze and vent about every aspect of my life. As you can see from the address, I definitely want to address my faith and relationship with God. I have not often been one to talk about my faith openly with people I am not close to, and I want to try and change that. I am not a biblical expert or theologian, but I want to share what I am learning and how I am changing. If you don't agree with what I say, well, I hope you can respect my beliefs. I will definitely respect and listen to yours if you ever want to share.

I also will talk about silly, day-to-day things....I mean, c'mon...if you know me, you know I can't be serious for too long. :)

I hope you enjoy!

2 comments: