Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer To Do List

I was inspired by my twin to write down all the things I want to do this summer. Things in bold I have already achieved! :) If you want to help me out with any of these (as in join me on fun summer trips), please let me know!

1. Go to Barton Springs
2. Float the Comal River
3. Read at least 10 books (I have read 2 so I'm getting there)
4. Visit family and friends in Oklahoma
5. Attend Kindergarten Teacher Conference
6. Visit my parents in Katy
7. See Eclipse! :)
8. Go to Fiesta Texas
9. Organize my classroom files
10. Prepare my classroom for next year
11. Go through my clothes and boxes in closet
12. Have My Birthday Extravaganza
13. Hug Allison and Mikey (missionary friends in Africa who come back in July!)
14. Pack all my stuff and MOVE!
15. Get a massage before school starts.


Obviously I have a lot to do before July 27th (Yes, school is back in session then!) If you have any other fun, summer activities I should do, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment