On one hand, I have been doing really well. I have been exercising 4 times a week for the past couple of months. I have been running, weight lifting and even swimming some. I have really enjoyed being more active. I am hoping this will really help my numbers go down...I know it has to a little because before my physical I was going to the gym like once a month. :)
My eating habits have been harder to change. The first few weeks I was doing really well: cooking more at home, eating more fruits and veggies. These past few weeks though I have slipped a little: eating out more, getting ice cream A LOT. I am going to the grocery store today and I made a list of meals to make so I am hoping to get back on track. I have noticed a major difference in my ordering habits though. I am trying to make healthier choices like a side salad or fruit instead of french fries or brown rice instead of fried.
I do know that I need to work harder on eating better. Prayers in that area would be appreciate too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment