Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thanks God :)

God is truly good. It is amazing how He speaks to me and reaffirms me. Just yesterday he affirmed my desire to study the disciplines this next year. I was at Half Priced Books with my mom and was looking through the Christian book section. There on the shelf was a Celebration of Discipline workbook to accompany the book. There are sections on each discipline and it is structured so you can do it for 12 weeks or, you guessed it, 12 months. It is also flexible that you do not have to do the disciplines in any specific order. Amazing.

I have decided to update twice each month on my journey. At the beginning of the month I will talk about the discipline and what I hope to do and learn. At the end of the month I will share what I have learned and what other questions arose from my study. I'm very excited and I hope you will stay with me on this. :)

I will update soon about simplicity, but now I have much more to read so I will get back with you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment